Why need a fleet tracking solution?
- Any commercial enterprise that operates a group of Vehicle/Equipment’s – trucks, cars, etc., has a need to manage Vehicle/Equipment’s in an efficient and cost-effective manner for a variety of reasons.
- Enterprises typically hire Fleet Managers to oversee these Vehicle/Equipment fleet operations.
- (TATS) as an authorized sales & after sales distributor for Fleetilla Fleet Management Solutions in KSA provides solution for Fleet Managers to track fleet Vehicle/Equipment over the Internet using Global Positioning System (GPS) and wireless communications.
- This technology is called “GPS Fleet Management”
- Our system allows fleet managers to constantly monitor their fleet Vehicle/Equipment visually and receive details such as Vehicle/Equipment locations, status and performance, and also communicate with the drivers operating these Vehicle/Equipment creating optimal fleet efficiency.
The components of our solution are:
(a) Hardwired device (LTD2400-UM) installed in Vehicle/Equipment using the asset battery source as primary power (other accessories inc. free external GPS antennas & power harness)
(b) All inclusive yearly fees for pre-activated US based datasim card with coverage support for major mobile networks in KSA & GCC countries.
(c) 24x7x365 User-Friendly & FREE web based browser application – FleetFACTZ
- Stolen vehicle/equipment can be located, tracked & remotely immobilized (by using additional wiring)
- Ideal for installations on vehicles, generators, trucks, trailers or any other off road heavy equipment, Primary Power Source: Vehicle/Equipment Battery
- Notify customers of vehicle’s location while on service assignments & other business related tasks.
- Always know the location & current status (start, stop, moving, parked etc) of your vehicle/equipment.
- Get system generated reports emailed to end user on weekly/monthly basis.
- Eliminate prolonged stop times (idle/parked) between service jobs.
- Reduce vehicle/equipment breakdowns by staying on top of maintenance schedule (by using system generated email alerts & criteria as pre-defined by customer)
- Create, manage, and enforce a speeding policy for vehicles using both frequency and severity of speed limit violations using FleetFACTZ reports.
- Geo-fencing alerts via email, generated when a vehicle/equipment enters or exits a secure zone based on pre-defined user settings.
- of other default system alerts via email are also available on FleetFACTZ (alerts module) to suite clients various requirements.
- Get to your customers faster and respond quickly to customer emergencies by employing the most efficient route using driver’s current location via FleetFACTZ
- Live track, view and replay any journey made by your vehicle/equipment.
- 24x7x365 FREE access to our GPS Fleet Tracking Website (FleetFACTZ) at no additional cost.
- Customer can privately create their own user ID/password via FleetFACTZ to monitor/track their assets (after completing initial profile setup)
- FleetFACTZ software is supported by all major browsers i.e. Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome & Safari.
- FREE access to Fleetilla mobile app (FleetFACTZ) which supports Android, iPhone, Blackberry & Windows based smartphones.
- Fleetilla tracking devices are fully pre-configured & pre-activated for prompt installations.
- Pre-activated US based datasim card (by AT&T) installed, with FREE roaming on KSA mobile networks and GCC countries at no additional monthly charges.
- No hidden fees for web server/website maintenance or any other support related charges.
- Software tracking supported by latest Google Maps locations.
- After sales support provided by Fleetilla Authorized Fleet Management Solutions Provider in KSA (TATS)
- Fleetilla LLC is a Michigan, USA based business entity providing GPS Fleet Management, Asset Tracking, Mobile Resource Management, Remote Monitoring & other telematics hardware, connectivity and cloud-based services to organizations worldwide.
Should you require any further clarifications regarding our Fleet Tracking Solution then please contact us
Note: As of January 2019, FL1260-UM has been discontinued & replaced by OEM model# LT612, pls contact us for more product details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Feel free to visit Fleetilla website below.